8 Steps for Developing Prayerful Dependence in MHBC
- Get right with God and one another.
- Rekindle a first love for Christ, the wounded Savior.
- Experience an intimate and personal love relationship with God in prayer.
- Be devoted to prayer with God’s people in every setting possible.
- Make prayer a primary part of your work strategy in every aspect of church life.
- Pray for one another while together with one another. Ask: “How may I pray for you.”
- Tell stories and share the testimonies of answered prayer.
- Pray for God’s assignments to the lost world beginning at home and to the ends of the earth. Then obey the Final Command (Great Commission).